PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
COMPANY REGISTRATION NO.: 293 85 237
registered office V Zátiší 810/1, Mariánské Hory, Ostrava 709 00
registered in the commercial register maintained by the Regional Court in Ostrava, section C, insert 37999
SOGGIORNO is aware of the importance of protection of personal data and privacy of participants of its events which it holds, administers or organizes and therefore in retaining and processing your personal data, it proceeds in accordance with valid legal regulations, in particular the General Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, the Act No. 110/2019 Coll., on data processing, the Act No. 127/2005 Coll., on electronic communications, the Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services and according to respective provisions of the Civil Code.
1. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF REGISTRATION
The controller of participants’ personal data is always the organizer of the event. The organizer may be SOGGIORNO or another person different from SOGGIORNO who uses the platform and experience of SOGGIORNO to organize its own seminars, conferences or other event (hereinafter the “Organizer”). The organizer, as the data controller, is entitled to process your personal data obtained through the application form for the seminar, conference or similar event. If SOGGIORNO only administers or organizes the seminar, conference or another similar event, it acts as the administrator of the event (hereinafter the “Administrator”) and processes your personal data obtained through the application form as the data processor according to the Organizer’s instructions. The Organizer’s identification and contact data are listed in the application for the seminar.
The following personal data are processed on the basis of the application form: name, surname, e-mail, phone, address, registration number or other data which you provide in relation to your participation in the seminar.
The purpose of processing of the personal data include in particular due registration for the seminar, provision of related information and instructions, registration of participants of the seminar and other activities for proper and timely organization and implementation of the seminar. The stated purposes of processing personal data correspond to the legal ground for processing consisting in the performance of contract (organization and implementation of the seminar).
Your personal data are processed for the period strictly necessary to organize and implement seminars and then retained for 10 years following the date of the seminar for the purposes of sending commercial communications listed in point 2 below and in order to protect legitimate interests of the Organizer (e.g. record keeping purposes, exercise of rights etc.).
2. COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
The Organizer is also entitled to use your personal data for the purposes of reaching out to you and sending commercial communications in connection with the offer of its own similar services, in particular any seminars and educational events. You can revoke your consent to sending such commercial communications at any time. These data will be processed until we receive revocation of your consent to sending such communications.
The stated purpose of processing personal data correspond to the legal ground for processing consisting in legitimate interests of the Organizer (so-called direct marketing).
3. MARKETING PURPOSES
The Organizer, or the Administrator, are entitled to process your personal data for marketing purposes on the basis of your consent granted to the Organizer or the Administrator. You grant this consent by checking the appropriate box in the registration form. Marketing purposes include in particular offering goods and services and other marketing activities which do not fall under commercial communications listed in point 2 above.
Personal data for marketing purposes will be processed until your consent is revoked; you can revoke your consent at any time by sending an e-mail to the following address: Magdaléna Veselíková, firstname.lastname@example.org
4 TAKING PHOTOS, AUDIO AND VIDEO RECORDINGS
In relation to events held, the Organizer and the Administrator are also entitled to take photos, audio and video recordings of you which will be used to present past events (on the website, in newspapers, on the facebook page, in promotion materials etc.). The legal basis for such data processing is a statutory communication licence. No identification data of event participant (name or surname) will be provided in relation to these recordings. These data will be processed until we receive revocation of your consent to their processing. If you don’t want recordings of you to be taken or published, please inform the Organizer’s or Administrator’s representatives directly at the event or later at the following e-mail address: Magdaléna Veselíková, email@example.com.
5. MANNER OF PROCESSING AND CATEGORIES OF DATA RECIPIENTS (PROCESSORS)
Personal data processing is carried out both manually and automatically in electronic form using the SOGGIORNO’s information systems, such as IT applications, software etc. SOGGIORNO may entrust the processing of personal data for the above purposes to third persons (processors). Your personal data can be accessed by the Organizer, as the controller, and the Administrator and their employees, as well as contractual processors entrusted with personal data processing, such as in particular providers of IT and accounting services, contractual service providers (advertising agencies, suppliers providing for printing of materials etc.) and other persons involved in organizing individual events. Such persons currently include the following:
- CZECH SOCIETY FOR ORTHOPAEDICS AND TRAUMATOLOGY, Budínova 67/2, Libeň, 180 00 Prague, company registration no.: 45245312 (purposes: registration and recording of participants, event presentation)
- Nadační fond Kamila Typovského, Charkovská 490/28, Vršovice, 101 00 Prague 10, company registration no.: 04730054 (purposes: registration and recording of participants, event presentation)
- Czech Medical Chamber, Lužická 419/14, Povel, 779 00 Olomouc, company registration no.: 43965024 (purposes: recording of participants)
Upon your request, the Organizer or the Administrator will provide you with a current list of persons who received your personal data for processing. Your personal data will never be transferred outside the European Union or to an international organization.
6. RIGHTS RELATED TO PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have numerous rights related to your personal data processing:
- the right to revoke your consent with data processing at any time (the revocation can be sent to the contact e-mail address or in writing to the registered office address of the Organizer or the Administrator)
- the right to request access to your personal data, the right for rectification of incorrect or inaccurate personal data
- the right to erasure of personal data if such data are not required for purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed or if it is found they have been processed illegally
- the right to restrict processing of personal data
- the right to object to data processing based on which the processing of personal data is terminated unless it is proven that there are serious legitimate reasons for processing which override the interests or rights and freedoms of data subject, in particular if the reason is possible enforcement of legal claims; in case of objecting to data processing for the purposes of sending commercial communications listed in point 2 above, the processing of personal data will always be terminated
- the right to data portability
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Czech Republic, registered office Pplk. Sochora 27, Prague 7, 170 00
Thank you for your participation. Further information on personal data processing can be provided to you based on your request sent to the e-mail address: Magdaléna Veselíková, firstname.lastname@example.org.